Customize your iPhone that has been updated to iOS 14 for Christmas with a FREE Grinch inspired set of App and Widget Icons! Design the perfect Christmas Aesthetic for your phone!
After launching my Christmas Aesthetic and Elf Movie Aesthetic icons that I designed for my iPhone, I’ve been so excited to keep drawing new patterns! Next up is another of my FAVORITE holiday movie characters – the Grinch! I designed a whole set of icons so you can create a custom home screen layout just like mine.
RELATED POST: Harry Potter iPhone Aesthetic
This Grinch themed icon set is just a starter set, but it’s full of designs so you can get started creating a home screen layout that Whoville residents would be proud of! If you’d like the expanded Grinch icon bundle, make sure you grab it in my shop. It comes with OVER 40 ICONS that are predesigned for your favorite apps. It also includes a couple of bundle exclusive patterns! Plus, pick up the “Elf” inspired one while you’re over there!
NOTE: If you want to make your own iPhone icons with your OWN apps, you need a design program. But don’t worry, I have an EASY tutorial for you: Learn How to Make iPhone App Icons in Canva! Use the blank icons that are included in the downloads, and make your own!
I’m lucky enough to have a teenage daughter that loves to set up my phone (she’s SO much faster than I am!), so I’m not a ton of help when it comes to the technical aspect. BUT, she’s promised that she’ll make a video for me for my YouTube page! If you’re not familiar with how to set up your home screen, she downloaded the app “Widgetsmith” which allows you to display the larger icons. Also, I found an article about how to make your iPhone “aesthetic” on iOS 14 from MacWorld that lays out the process really well.
The FREE bundle of iOS widget and app icons contains 20 different designs, including these hand drawn designs with candy canes, wreaths, ornaments, Christmas trees, and the Grinch. I love how cute they turned out!
It also comes with 4 solid colored backgrounds with a little texture that are perfect on their own or you can use them to design custom icons. Don’t worry, I’ve styled 8 different of my favorite app icons on these backgrounds so you don’t have to make them!
The free bundle comes with a colorful striped hand drawn background that you can use for your home screen and/or lock screen.
Grinch Aesthetic Christmas iPhone Icons
Here is a list of all of the icons included in the FREE bundle!
- 3 Widget Icons – “Small” and “Medium” for Widgetsmith: Merry Grinchmas, No Christmas Symbol, and Ornament (there’s a Stink Stank Stunk one in the paid bundle).
- 4 Solid Color Icons: Pink, Green, Lime, and Yellow
- 5 Hand Drawn Patterns: Candy Canes, Wreaths, Christmas Trees, Ornaments, and Grinch
- 8 App Icons (already on Icons): Camera, Facebook, Instagram, Mail, Messages, Phone, Pinterest, and Safari.
- BONUS: Custom Coordinating iPhone Background with Colorful Candy Cane Stripes
(Watermarks removed on download)
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Download Free Grinch iPhone Aesthetic
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free iPhone icons available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not to modify for resell, sell as is, or share.
Have you tried customizing your iPhone home screen? What are your favorite aesthetics? Let me know in the comments!