Free Wedding SVG – Gettin’ Hitched
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
If you’re getting married and would like to make some of your own wedding crafts – like signs, bags, shirts, and more – this is the post for you! Download my FREE Gettin’ Hitched Wedding SVG plus download 15 MORE FREE WEDDING SVG FILES! They’re perfect for making wedding projects with your Cricut or Silhouette machine. You’ll have tons of DIY Wedding Ideas after you see these great Wedding SVG cut files!
Crafting some of your wedding ideas for decorations, showers, invitations and gifts is not only a great way to personalize your wedding, it’s also budget-friendly! You can head to the end of the post to get links to all 16 FREE Wedding SVG Files from my blogging friends. We are all sharing our favorite Wedding cut files as part of this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop.
If it wasn’t already apparent, I LOVE anything with a southern theme to it, and a wedding is no different! I designed this “Gettin’ Hitched” Wedding SVG to go on a tote bag, mug, shirt, sash, or whatever else you’d like to make. It’s perfect to use for a bachelorette or other pre-wedding celebration.
If you’re looking for other bachelorette or shower ideas – this Giant Paper Flower tutorial is super easy and makes a huge statement!
Just grab some adhesive vinyl or iron-on vinyl and your cutting machine, and get ready to craft!
Favorite Supplies for using Getting Hitched SVG to make Wedding Crafts
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl
- For more permanent applications try Infusible Ink!
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Gettin’ Hitched Wedding SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite brand of blank shirt on Amazon)
Also available for a good price on Amazon:
- Blank Tote Bag
- Blank Sash
How to use the Gettin’ Hitched Wedding SVG
For detailed instructions on How to Upload an SVG File to Cricut Design Space, make sure you check out my full post!
Upload the Free Gettin’ Hitched SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt, tote, mug, or other wedding project.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Cricut Users – if you would like to separate the parts of the file to put on a sash, check out this post on using the Contour Tool in Design Space from Hey Let’s Make Stuff.
If you’re using iron on vinyl (HTV), make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat.
For adhesive vinyl, you don’t have to mirror the design. The vinyl faces UP on your mat (backing sheet DOWN).
Weed away the extra vinyl. Use transfer paper to move adhesive vinyl, or the EasyPress 2 to press the HTV design onto your blank item. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Best iPad for Procreate: Which One Should You Choose?
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
16 Free Wedding SVG Files – Totally Free SVG Links
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts
Download Free Getting Hitched SVG Cut File
This file is DOWNLOAD #110 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…