Making Valentine’s Day Shirts for Boys doesn’t have to be difficult, especially when you can download a FREE Boy Valentine’s Day SVG this cute! I designed this hand lettered Valentine’s Day SVG to make an easy Valentine’s Day shirt for my son. Scroll down to download your Boy Valentine’s Day Shirt SVG for Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines.
Free SVG to Make a Boy Valentine’s Day Shirt
It’s always so easy to design Valentine’s Day shirts for my daughters-there are so many cute designs available! But it is much harder to find designs for my two sons, which is why I immediately made a new Valentine’s Day SVG design that could be used to make a boy Valentine’s day shirt. I’ve also made these really cute files: Love You More, Conversation Hearts, and XOXO Y’all.
This FREE Valentine’s Day SVG can be used to make a cute girl’s shirt, too! But I’m definitely making this cute little raglan tee for my toddler son. He’s an absolute heartbreaker!
If you’re going to use this FREE Valentine’s Day SVG File to make a boy Valentine’s Day shirt, make sure you stock up on all of your Iron On vinyl and Cricut supplies on Amazon.
Boy Valentine Shirt DIY Supplies
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Heartbreaker Valentine’s Day SVG (Download for FREE in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Toddler Raglan Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a Boy Valentine’s Day Shirt with a FREE SVG File
Head over to this post if you need more instruction on using Cricut Iron On while making your Valentine’s Day Shirt (it covers using Cricut Patterned Iron-On, too.)
Upload the Free Heartbreaker SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Download the FREE Boy Valentines SVG File
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.
Good luck with your Valentine’s Day Shirt Ideas!