It’s so hard to believe that the Last Day of School and SUMMER are just around the corner! Today, I’m sharing my newest contribution to Totally FREE SVGs that my blogger friends and I host every month! I designed a FREE Happy Last Day of School SVG Cut File that is perfect for making Last Day of School Shirts for your kids (or teachers!), Kindergarten Graduation Shirts, Senior Shirts, and more! Keep reading to download my FREE Hand Lettered School SVG cut file, and 14 more FREE SVG FILES!
Last Day of School SVG FREE
I woke up this morning and somehow April had arrived (despite the covering of snow on the ground!) My kids get out of school NEXT MONTH. I can’t even believe I’m saying that. It feels like school just started.
But at the same time, I’m excited for sunshine, lazy days at the pool, and summer vacations! Every year, my oldest gets REALLY excited for the last day of school, and this year she’s already planning her outfit.
So I’m surprising her with a hand lettered SVG file for her Last Day of School shirt! I’m wondering since she’ll soon be in junior high, how long she will be interested in the fun shirts her mom makes her? So while I can, I’m going to let her pick out the iron-on vinyl colors, and we’ll make a shirt for the end of school!
What do you need to make a Happy Last Day of School Shirt?
If you’re going to make a DIY Last Day of School Shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machine, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
* SVG Files are only available for use in the upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio *
How to Make a Last Day of School Shirt
Upload your Happy Last Day of School SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
FOR MORE END OF SCHOOL IDEAS AND SVGs, CHECK OUT SOME OF MY MOST POPULAR POSTS!
Free Last Day of School SVG for Shirt Ideas
Please use this Free Last Day of School SVG Cut File for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Where can you get more Free School and Teacher SVG Files? Check out all of the blog links to get these awesome SVG Files:
- Teacher Fuel
- From Teaching to Beaching
- Jurassic Park Teaching
- School is Done, Bring On the Fun
- Teacher Shark
- Done with Teaching, Onto Beaching
- Goodbye School, Hello Pool
- Class Dismissed
- I Teach – What’s Your Superpower?
- Graduated AF
- Teacher Mode Off/On
- Last Day of _____ Grade
- Summer Break is My Favorite Subject
- School’s Out for Summer