Download a FREE Fireworks SVG to make 4th of July shirts, cups, and more projects with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! This fireworks download is perfect on it’s own or to add to other 4th of July designs!
I’ve made several new 4th of July SVG files this year, but I might love this FREE fireworks vector the best! Although I have a soft spot for my Boom Y’all and Oh My Stars SVG designs, I LOVE that you can add these fireworks designs to enhance other files or use them on their own!
If you’re making a shirt, you’ll need to use Iron On Vinyl, and for a cup or tumbler use Adhesive Vinyl. Here are the brands I use:
Supplies Needed to Use Fireworks SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
RELATED: Visit the Oh My Stars 4th of July SVG Post to download the FREE SVG File and add it to your shirts!
Make a Shirt or Cup with 4th of July Fireworks Download
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Below are simple instructions for using SVG files to make 4th of July shirts and cups.
TO MAKE A SHIRT:
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
TO MAKE A MUG, CUP, or TUMBLER:
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your cup. You do NOT need to mirror the design when using adhesive vinyl. The vinyl goes RIGHT SIDE UP on your mat. Cut when ready. Weed away the extra vinyl and use transfer tape to move the design from the backing to your item. Make sure to double check the type of transfer tape required for the vinyl you’re using (for example, Cricut Shimmer Vinyl requires StrongGrip Transfer Tape.)
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
Download Fireworks SVG File for FREE
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.