It’s time to prep for Black Friday shopping! Make yourself a DIY Black Friday shirt with a FREE Black Friday SVG Cut File for Cricut and Silhouette Machines.
Do you go shopping on Black Friday? I have only gone once or twice in my life – I think it’s a product of growing up in the country! There really wasn’t many places to go when I was a kid. Ha! My kids enjoy going with my mom and dad now that we live closer to the city, but it’s not for me. I like sitting at home in my pajamas watching Hallmark movies while everyone else is out shopping.
If you’re like me and you would rather celebrate Thanksgiving a little longer, I have some cute Thanksgiving SVG Files too:
- Gather Y’all Thanksgiving SVG File
- Family, Pie, Football, Thankful SVG Cut File
- BEST FREE Thanksgiving SVG Files
Last year, I made a friend some Black Friday shirts for her family to wear out shopping. I’m sharing a new Free Black Friday SVG so you can make a Black Friday shirt, too! Download the “It’s Black Friday Y’all” SVG cut file at the bottom of the post in the gray box.
Supplies You Need to Make a DIY Black Friday Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- It’s Black Friday Y’all SVG (Download at the end of the post in the GRAY DOWNLOAD BOX)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Gray Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make your Own Black Friday Shirt
Upload the Free Black Friday SVG cut file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Beer Cocktails You’ve Got to Try
- Printable Math and Science Notebook Covers
- Printable Back to School Stickers
- Best Hocus Pocus SVG Files
- Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick SVG
Download Free Black Friday SVG Cut File for Cricut & Silhouette
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the It’s Black Friday Y’all SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please purchase our Commercial Use License. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.