Make a DIY 4th of July shirt or cup with a FREE Let’s Get Lit SVG File for Cricut machines! “Let’s Get Lit” isn’t just for Christmas and Hanukkah – it’s perfect for fireworks celebrations! Download the FREE cut file, and get crafting!
The 4th of July is usually full of fun, family, and fireworks around here. And although this year might be little bit different than other years, I’m still celebrating by making a fun shirt or cup (or both!)
Although I want to put my Patriotic Pineapple SVG on EVERYTHING, I decided to make this Let’s Get Lit SVG to make myself a cup or can koozie!
Favorite Supplies for Using 4th of July SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Printable Vinyl (it’s perfect for making DIY stickers)
- Infusible Ink (one of my favorite products on the market)
Whether you want to make a cup or shirt, the process is similar – cut the file and apply according to the material you’re using.
How to Make a DIY Let’s Get Lit Shirt with Iron On Vinyl
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- DIY Foil Birthday Card
- DIY Leather Earrings with Foil
- How to Use the Cricut Foil Transfer System
- What is the Cricut Foil Transfer System?
- Easy Berry Peach Dump Cake Recipe
Download Let’s Get Lit Free SVG
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.