Download a FREE Rainbow Valentine SVG to use with your Cricut machine! Make a shirt, valentine card, gift, and more with this free file!
After making the FREE Rainbows Are My Favorite Color SVG last week, I couldn’t help but make a rainbow design just for Valentine’s Day! My daughters love rainbow ANYTHING and they are excited to wear their new shirts I made with my Cricut!
I love that this Valentine rainbow design has a slight retro vibe to it. It’s great for kids or adults! I love it paired with a set of pink Converse sneakers.
If you’re busy making Valentine shirts and projects with your Cricut, make sure you click the link in the box below and check out my whole post dedicated to my favorite Valentine’s Day SVG Files:
Supplies You Need to Use a Rainbow Valentine SVG File
If you’re new to SVG files or using a Cricut machine, here are some of my favorite products that I use all of the time. What you need depends on your project, but if you’d like to make a shirt, make sure you grab some Iron On Vinyl!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
You can even grab a super cheap variety pack of HTV (heat transfer vinyl) on Amazon that has ALL the colors:
How to Make a Rainbow Shirt for Valentine’s Day
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat.
Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. Since this is a LAYERED design, you’ll want to start with the layers at the bottom of the design (rainbow) and work your way to the top. Make sure to cover the whole design with a protective mat at the end and then press all together.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Download Free Rainbow Valentine SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.