Perfect for you hooligans celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, download a FREE Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG File! You can make a St. Patrick’s Day shirt with your Cricut in just a few minutes! PLUS, get links to download a dozen more Free SVG Files from other designers for all of your St. Patrick’s day projects!
St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect time to blame leprechauns for tricks, drink a little extra green beer, eat your weight in bangers and mash, and overall enjoy the shenanigans that come with the festive Irish holiday! I created a FREE Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG that you can use to make a shirt for party, parade, or just to wear on March 17th! Everyone is a little bit Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!
Make sure you check out my other St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files:
Today I’m not only sharing my Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG, I’m sharing 12 MORE FREE FILES from SVG designers (some you have seen here before, and some new!) Head to the end of the post to get links to all of these amazing designs! (That “Wee Lil Hooligan” design is definitely going on shirts for my little leprechauns!)
I’m not Irish (at least not that I know of – I really want to do an Ancestry DNA test, though!), but my husband is. We love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day! These SVG Files can not only be used for shirts but also mugs, party cups, signs, cards, and more!
Favorite Supplies to Use with Let the Shenanigans Begin St. Patrick’s Day SVG
Here are my favorite supplies that I use ALL of the time when making shirts!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite blank white shirt from Amazon)
How to Make Your Own St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigan Shirt with a Free SVG File
If you’d like to use an SVG to make a shirt for St. Patrick’s Day festivities, you can follow these simple instructions. If you need a little bit more help, make sure you read my post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free Shenanigans St. Patrick’s Day SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Links to Download the other 12 FREE St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files
Each of these links leads to the blog post of the designer who made the file. Please follow their policies for personal or commercial use!
- Buffalo Plaid Shamrock by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- I’m Not Irish, I Just Love Beer by We Can Make That
- Lucky Mama by That’s What Che Said
- Happy Go Lucky by The Girl Creative
- Rainbow Magic by Liz on Call
- Can’t Pinch This by Life Sew Savory
- Shamrock Cluster by Everyday Party Magazine
- Lucky Clover Monogram by Happy Go Lucky
- When Do The Shenanigans Begin by Kelly Leigh Creates
- Wee Lil Hooligan by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Retro “Lucky” Rainbow by unOriginal Mom
- The Leprechaun Made Me Do It by Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Download Let the Shenanigans Begin Free SVG File
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.
Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG
- Free Aloha Baby SVG
- DIY Coaster Ideas
- Free Fireworks SVG File
- Printable 4th of July Patriotic Stickers
- Let’s Get Lit SVG for the 4th of July