Download a FREE I Love Fall SVG File to make fall shirts and fall crafts with your Cricut, Silhouette, or Glowforge machine! This I Love Fall Most of All SVG is perfect all through autumn!
Is fall your favorite season? It’s definitely mine! Show off your love for fall with a DIY Fall Shirt, Mug, or Sign that you make with this FREE “I Love Fall Most of All” SVG file! It’s even great to make an autumn gift for a friend or as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving. I also plan on using it with my Glowforge to make a cutting board or wood engraved sign for my mom. She hosts Thanksgiving every year and it would be perfect as a cutting board or decor for the kitchen.
RELATED POST: Free FALL SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette
You can use this Fall SVG for so many creative projects. It’s simple enough to be perfect for many different uses in making Fall crafts. I might even try this DIY Barnwood Tutorial from Country Chic Cottage as the base for my sign. I love the idea of using it for a DIY Doormat project (make sure you check out the doormat post for a FREE Happy Fall Y’all SVG!)!
Favorite Supplies to Make Fall Crafts
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
Easy Instructions to Make an I Love Fall Most of All Shirt
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
RELATED POST: Free Fall Printable Bucket List
If you are new to using a cutting machine and would like to use this cut file to make yourself a DIY shirt, don’t worry! It’s easy!
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Download I Love Fall SVG FREE
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.