Download a Free Halloween Bat SVG File to make a Halloween bat display for your wall! These easy paper bats will make a spooky statement in your home this Halloween! Plus, download 10+ more Halloween Bat SVG Files to make bat shirts, cups, tumblers, and more!
Halloween Bat SVG File
I love Halloween, so this month of the Totally Free SVG Blog Hop is one of my favorites of the year! My crafty friends and I have designed 13 Halloween Bat themed SVGs that you can download for FREE! (Isn’t 13 appropriate? Ha!) Head to the end of the post to grab all of the links to the Bat SVG files.
Related Post: Hocus Pocus Spell SVG File
I love to decorate my house, and I think that a wall of flying paper bats would be perfect to go with my Hocus Pocus Halloween Party!
You could even add these paper bats to your Trunk or Treat, or Halloween Classroom decor!
Supplies Needed to Make Paper Halloween Bats for a Wall
This is such an easy craft – you only need a few supplies to make a ton of paper bats!
How to Make Halloween Bats with your Cricut
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Each Bat shape has a scoring line in the middle so you can easily fold them. It gives the illusion that they are flying.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Score lines are imported into Cricut Design Space as “cut lines.” Make sure you select the fold lines and change the mode to “Score” to prompt the machine to use the Scoring Tool.
You can resize the bats to fit your wall or project. They are designed to fit a 12×12″ piece of cardstock, but you can cut them as large or small as you would like.
Once completed to attach to the wall with double sided tape or hang from the ceiling!
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
- Free Fruit Coloring Pages
- How to Tie Dye Colored Shirts
Free Halloween Bat SVG Files
Please visit the following blogs to gain access to the Totally Free SVG Files for this month:
- Bat Shirt Crazy – the Kingston Home
- I’m a Little Batty – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Frickin’ Bats – Mad in Crafts
- Just Hanging Out – That’s What Che Said
- Flying Bats – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Moon and Stars Flying Bat – Jen Goode
- Enter if You Dare – Kara Creates
- Trick or Treat – Everyday Party Magazine
- Bat Mug Wrap – Crafting in the Rain
- Bat Tumbler Cup Wrap – Happiness is Homemade
- Stay Spooky – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Halloween – Brooklyn Berry Designs
Download Free Halloween Bats SVG for your Wall
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.