Download FREE Healthcare SVG Files, just for the kids that have parents in healthcare. This bundle comes with 4 FREE FILES for Mom, Dad, Nurses, and Doctors. Get them all and make onesies or shirts for kids!
In these uncertain times, we are all being told to stay home to help protect our friends, family, neighbors, and essential workers. There are so many healthcare workers risking their lives to do their jobs right now, and many of them are living away from their spouses or children. The more we all #stayhome the sooner we will all be able to be with our loved ones.
RELATED POST: 8 FREE Card Designs – Printable Thinking of You Card
Free Healthcare SVG Files Blog Hop
In this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop, my friends and I are all sharing FREE medical professional SVG files to show our support for those on the frontline of this world crisis. Visit all of the links at the end of the post to get all 16+ of these amazing FREE SVG files.
I decided to make Healthcare SVG files that were appropriate for the kids of doctors and nurses, because my husband and I are both healthcare professionals. Although our office is only open for emergencies right now, I have been staying put at home since the middle of March so we have less exposure to the public. It’s really scary to know that my husband is still encountering dozens of different people each week. So for my kids, and more importantly the kids whose parents are working in ERs or hospitals on the frontline – please stay home for all of them.
What you Need to Make Onesies or Shirts for Healthcare Parents
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Medical SVG Bundle (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Onesies I prefer on Amazon)
How to Make Onesies and Shirts with Free Healthcare SVG Files
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
I have designed this SVG so that the #stayhome portion can easily be removed from the design. Eventually this will all be over and you can make these medical parents onesies for a cute baby shower gift!
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
Check Out All of the Additional Healthcare SVG Free Files
- Nurse Hat and Doctor Bag Tags and Bag Toppers from The Country Chic Cottage
- #teamfauci from The Kingston Home
- My Mom/Dad is a Nurse/Doctor Collection from Pineapple Paper Company
- Not All Angels Have Wings, Some Have Stethoscopes from That’s What Che Said
- Nursing is a Work of Art (Doctoring Also Available) from Hello Creative Family
- Nurse: Because Miracle Worker Isn’t a Job Title from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- I’m a Nurse. What’s Your Superpower? from Happiness is Homemade
- Thank You EKG Heart from 100 Directions
- Hero in Scrubs from Everyday Party Magazine
- My Hero Wears Scrubs from Happy Go Lucky
- Thick Thighs & Saving Lives from See Lindsay
- Nurse Mode On/Off from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- You Can’t Scare Me, I’m a Nurse from Pattern Revolution
- Some Heroes Wear Scrubs from Crafting in the Rain
- Stethoscope Heart from Mad in Crafts
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes from 30 Minute Crafts
Download FREE My Mom/Dad is a Nurse/Doctor SVG Bundle
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.