Download a FREE The Elf Made Me Do It SVG to make Christmas gifts, shirts, crafts, and more with your Cricut. PLUS, get 16 more FREE Christmas themed SVG files at the end of the post!
Do you have an elf that visits your house every Christmas season? Every year, two of Santa’s elves come to pay a visit to our kids – and make sure they are behaving before Christmas. Does it work? Never. If your kids get into a little mischief and pretend it’s the elf’s fault, you’ll love my brand new Dear Santa, The Elf Made Me Do It SVG!
You can grab my Elf SVG at the end of the post in the gray box! BUT there’s more! If you’re already making Christmas crafts, you’ll love some of the files that my designer friends have made for this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop! There are 17 Free Christmas SVG files in all, and this month they’re SO GOOD! I love all of the files and can’t wait to use them for making Christmas gifts.
Supplies Needed to Make an Elf Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- SVG (Download at the end of the post)
How to Make a Christmas Shirt with FREE Elf SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Links to More Free Christmas SVG Files
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
Download FREE Elf SVG for Christmas
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.