Celebrate the best of summer by making yourself a Tropical “I’m on Island Time” shirt or craft! Download a Free Tropical Island Time SVG and use it with your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
Cricut & Silhouette Tropical Crafts
Because I LOVE Pineapples, I’m always working on tropical crafts with my Cricut – so much so that I even gathered up my favorite Pineapple crafts to make with your Cricut or Silhouette. I’ve made quite a few tropical themed designs, including these favorites: a Free Aloha SVG and Pineapple Cocktail glasses.
I have an island vacation coming up, and I can’t wait to wear a shirt with this newest Tropical I’m on Island Time SVG cut file. It would also be SO cute on a beach house sign or tropical wooden sign. I’ve included the colored version as well as a plain black lettered version of the SVG, so you can use it for printables, too!
Check out my FREE DOWNLOADS page!
Supplies Needed to Make a Tropical I’m on Island Time Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Tropical I’m on Island Time SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank White Tank I used on Amazon)
* SVG Files are only available for use in the upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio *
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Free Tropical Island Time SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.