Free Aloha Baby SVG
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download a Free Aloha Baby SVG for a Tropical or Luau Baby Shower. Use it with your Cricut machine to make your own tropical baby onesie for a gift or DIY baby shower decorations. Plus, get 14 MORE FREE Baby SVG Files for all of your projects in this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop!
If you’re expecting a baby or hosting a baby shower, this post is fill of great files you can use for DIY baby gifts, baby shower decorations, and more! If I were planning a baby shower, I would REALLY want it to be a luau baby shower with an “Aloha Baby” theme! With lots of pineapples, of course. For this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop, I designed an Aloha Baby SVG that is perfect for on a onesie, shirt, or making shower decor.
There are 14 more Baby themed SVG files linked at the bottom of the post, so make sure you check them out and download them all!
Favorite SVG Supplies to Use
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
If you’re planning a Hawaiian Luau Baby Shower, don’t miss these additional files I designed:
Make a DIY Onesie with Aloha Baby SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the bodysuit.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
If you’re using Infusible Ink for the first, check out the DIY Dinosaur Onesie I made with Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets!
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
Visit these links for MORE FREE Baby SVG Files:
- Boy Mom/Girl Mom from 30 Minute Crafts
- Cuddle Bug from Mad in Crafts
- Hello My Name Is from Crafting in the Rain
- Worth the Wait from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Needy AF from See Lindsay
- Baby Milestones from Happy Go Lucky
- Milestone Blanket from Everyday Party Magazine
- I’m the Rainbow After the Storm from Happiness is Homemade
- Mommy in the Making from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mommy’s Little Monster from Hello Creative Family
- Oh Baby Banner from That’s What Che Said
- Aloha Baby from Pineapple Paper Company
- Miracles Happen from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Baby on Board from The Kingston Home
- Prangry from The Country Chic Cottage
Download Aloha Baby SVG FREE
This file is DOWNLOAD #143 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…