It’s time for DIY holiday entertaining ideas! Get this FREE Eat Drink and Be Merry SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette machines to make plates, signs, or DIY wine glasses and glitter tumblers!
Eat Drink Be Merry Christmas Decor
I’m partnering with a group of amazing bloggers to share Holiday crafts that we make with our Cricut machines. A few weeks ago, we shared DIY ornament ideas that you can make for your Christmas tree. This week, we are sharing DIY Holiday Entertaining ideas! I love entertaining throughout the entire Christmas season and I can’t wait to use some of these crafts – including the wine glass tags and napkin rings!
I made a set of Eat Drink and Be Merry plates using Cricut vinyl and a FREE Christmas SVG that I hand lettered. I love that the design can be used on not only plates, but also wine glasses, glitter tumblers, napkins, or signs. There are so many options!
Make sure you check out all of my favorite Christmas SVG Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette – I have all of the links in one place:
I designed a Holiday party last year with Cricut and Martha Stewart and the Eat Drink and Be Merry design would look great with all of the other DIY Christmas ideas I made with my Cricut machine. Head to the gray download box at the end of the post to download the FREE Eat Drink and Be Merry SVG File.
Supplies needed to Make Christmas Decor with Eat Drink and Be Merry SVG
Here are the supplies that I typically use when making DIY plates, napkins, and tumblers:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut or Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl (I use Iron on Vinyl on all of my Personalized Napkins)
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Black & White Buffalo Plaid Plates (when using vinyl, I use my decorated plates as chargers, and cover with clear glass plates for placing food).
- Eat Drink and Be Merry SVG (Download at the end of the post in the GRAY BOX)
- Blank Wine Glasses or Tumblers
- Cocktail Napkins
How to Make Eat Drink and Be Merry Cricut Crafts
Upload the Eat Drink and Be Merry design to your cutting software and size it to fit your plate, napkin, glass, or sign. Cut when ready. *If you’re using Iron On Vinyl, make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting.* When finished cutting, weed away the extra vinyl from the design.
Press the design to the shirt, napkins, or sign (if using Iron On Vinyl) with an EasyPress 2. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
If using adhesive vinyl, use Transfer Tape to place the design on your plates, glasses, or tumblers.
Click the links below to discover how these amazing bloggers used the Cricut to make Holiday Entertaining projects:
- Christmas Wine Glass Tags by Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Gingerbread House Gift Box by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Easy Christmas Tree Napkin Rings by Celebrating Everyday Life
- Christmas Lollipop Place Cards by Crafting in the Rain
- New Years Eve Party Ideas by Everyday Party Magazine
- DIY Giant Paper Poinsettia by Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors by Kingston Crafts
Download Eat Drink and Be Merry
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Eat Drink and Be Merry SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please email [email protected] for information about my Commercial Use License. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.
Eat Drink and Be Merry Free Christmas SVG
- How to Upload SVG Files to Cricut Design Space
- Just Here for the Commercials Super Bowl SVG
- 100 Days of School Shirt – Countdown to Summer with Free SVG Files
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards to Color
- Valentine SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette