It’s here – the biggest shopping day of the year! Delayed from the summer, Amazon Prime Day is now October 13-14, 2020, so get ready to score some incredible deals on your favorite products and items you’ve had on your wish list!
Make sure you BOOKMARK THIS PAGE so you can reference it on Prime Day!
I’m going to update this post my favorite deals on DIY, Craft, Entertaining and Home Items ALL DAY so you know exactly what the deals are!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is an incredible, world-wide shopping event that allows you to shop for top-rated products at discounted prices. Thousands of items will be marked down. Some of my favorite deals are those on Alexa-enabled devices! I usually update my smart home devices or add new ones every year on Prime Day! And if you only need basic household supplies, Amazon Pantry and Amazon Fresh can stock you up on groceries, laundry products, and more.
Here are some of my favorite deals I’ve seen so far (get them when you see them – I’ll be updating during the sale!)
- Countertop Nugget Ice Maker (I want one of these for no good reason – I blame Chick-Fil-A!)
- Apple AirPods (these were on my Christmas list! Happy Prime Day to me!)
- Books & Movies 3 for the Price of 2
- Pastel Rainbow Tumblers – you’re going to see pics of these on the blog for sure!
- Harry Potter Funkoverse Game (this is on my son’s Christmas list!)
- Instant Pot Slow Cooker with Sous Vide capability!
- Cricut Joy + EasyPress Mini Tote (it’s adorable!)
- Save MORE at Check Out on TONS of Cricut-Brand Supplies & Materials
- Cricut LightGrip Cutting Mats
- Cricut Printable Vinyl – it’s what I use for ALL of my printable stickers!
- Cricut Joy Card Inserts – they’re less than the price of ONE store bought card!
- Black Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Exploding Kittens (a family favorite!)
- Echo Dot + Smart Plug – all of my kids use them, this is an incredible deal!
- Calico Critters – my 5 yr old daughter loves them so I stocked up on Christmas gifts!
- Ninja Foodi – my mom got me one for Christmas last year and I use it all of the time
- Amazon Felt Tip Pens
If you’re not a Prime Member, now’s the time to join! Sign up for a 30-day free trial before committing to the monthly fee and still take advantage of these great promotions.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Sales will start on Tuesday, October 13th (midnight PT), and continue through Wednesday, October 14th. If you have a wish list full of items that you’re waiting to shop, Prime Day is the best day to buy loads of items, so be sure to mark your calendars and bookmark this post so you can reference it throughout the day! It’s a great way to kick off your holiday shopping AND save some money.
I’ll also be sharing lightning deals on my Facebook page, so make sure you follow me for those limited time, can’t miss deals!
Here are the items I’m watching:
CRICUT MACHINES & SUPPLIES DEALS
FAVORITE TECH DEALS
HOME & ENTERTAINING DEALS
DIY & CRAFTS