I’m sharing a fun Patriotic SVG for everyone today – it’s perfect for 4th of July outfits and shirts and all of your Independence Day crafts! And, it’s part of this month’s edition of Craft Lightning, so scroll down to get all of the quick and easy patriotic crafts you can make in 15 minutes or less!
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
4th of July SVG for Silhouette or Cricut
If you’re making a DIY shirt for summer with your Silhouette or Cricut, this Free 4th of July SVG Cut File is perfect for any party that includes fireworks! It’s kind of a tradition to make myself a “y’all” shirt for all of the holidays, so I couldn’t miss 4th of July!
Get all of my Southern SVG Files:
- Free Merry Christmas Y’all SVG
- Happy Easter Y’all Free SVG
- XOXO Y’all Free Valentine’s Day SVG
- Cheers Y’all SVG
- Happy Fall Y’all SVG
- Free Boo Y’all Halloween SVG
What’s great about using Iron On Vinyl (Heat Transfer Vinyl or HTV) is that you can make a shirt, tote or other craft in just a few minutes! Just cut the vinyl, weed, and then iron on the design to your shirt, tote, or onesie (or use the amazing Cricut EasyPress 2).
Supplies Needed to Make a 4th of July Shirt
What supplies do you need to make your own 4th of July Shirt with your Silhouette or Cricut Machine?
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Boom Y’all 4th of July SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Soft Gray T Shirt I used – on Amazon)
How to Make your Own 4th of July Shirt with SVG Cut File
Upload your SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or tote bag. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat.
Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
You’re done! In just a few minutes you have your very own shirt!
More 4th of July DIY Crafts:
- Red, White and Blue Dessert Ideas
- Free “Oh My Stars” Patriotic SVG
- Free Printable 4th of July Cupcake Toppers
- Easy 4th of July Party & Picnic Ideas
Download Free 4th of July SVG Cut File – Boom Y’all
Upon entering your information, a “Download” button will appear. Click button and file (.zip) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please purchase our Commercial Use License.
See My Latest Posts:
- Where to Download Free SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
- Free Best Dad Ever Father’s Day SVG Cut Files
- Free Let Freedom Ring SVG for the 4th of July
- Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
- Free Donut Ever Grow Up SVG Cut File